Friday, March 16, 2012

VA Beach

Since the baby is due very soon Josh and I went on a "baby moon" to VA beach this week. Josh had a whole week off for spring break so we had to take to the opportunity. Josh's parents had an extra week on their time share and were so nice to let us use it! We had a lot of fun just chillen. We read lots of books on the beach, flew a kite, slept in, Josh swam in the freezing water, and we ate a ton of food, including an all you can eat seafood buffet... we ate about 70 crab legs between the two of us!
It was nice to have a week off from work. As it gets closer to April, I am starting to "slow down". Unfortunately as much as I try to avoid it, the Waddle is my new gait pattern. We are getting excited for our little one, just 39 more days until Andrew Is here! (unless he chooses to come earlier.... or later... ah I feel like I am just going to be prego forever :)

Flying a kite 


Josh swimming in Freezing water, thankfully it was in the 70's that day

SEAFOOD!!! CRAB!!!

Me... Huge.. ah just 5 more weeks

Our new rocking chair,  my parents gave it to us, We are so grateful!!!

2 comments:

  1. so exciting! it's coming so soon! WAHOO! :) how fun to have a get-away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look ADORABLE! I'm sure you feel huge but you really look fantastic! Hang in there! You'll be cuddling your new little buddle of joy before you know it!

    ReplyDelete