Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Random Phrases I hear at work

So I love my job, and I spend the majority of my day listening to my patients and their awesome stories and their concerns. I hear some funny things everyday and I thought I might share some.

Patient "you're my favorite torturer"

Me: "so can we try another activity with you"
Patient: "Activity? no I am very active in the church thank you"

Me: Hi I am Julie
Patient: "JEW??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"
Me: "No, "Julie"
Patient: "Judy???"
Me: No sorry its "JUUULLIE"
Patient: "Oh no I have enough jewelry"

Me: "So I would like to practice standing on one leg so you can be strong enough to get in and out of the bathtub"
Patient: Oh no I am fine I just go out the front door instead, You don't have to worry about me.
Me: "Well I understand you can get in and out of your house fine, I am just concerned about the bathtub"
Patient"No I never use the back door" (it took another two minutes to finally get my point across)

" I'm sorry what did you want me to do again?" - This is after I have demonstrated the exercise about 5 times.

Random out burst of song " THINK POSITIVE AND NOT NEGATIVE AND NOTHING IN BETWEEN"


Number one excuse- "I know I can't do that now, but once I get home I'll be able to do it".... This is a patient trying to get out of doing something.

Well I hope some of these made you laugh I'll try and post some more when I hear them!

Here are some more random Photos

 Our Wedding

 One of our MANY moves





Our Pumpkin 09'

 Our Garage Sale that took forever to sort, But it was worth it!

Miami About to leave on our Cruise

No comments:

Post a Comment